- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
A Bundle of Joy
Posted at 7:19 p.m. on Jan. 14, 2013
Congratulations to our CQ Roll Call colleague Ambreen Ali on welcoming her first child, Sufiyan, into the world.
The baby boy bounced into the Alis’ lives — dad Bilaal is purportedly well on his way to perfecting the newborn-calming swaddle technique — on Jan. 13 at 8:15 p.m.
Sufiyan, whose name means “devoted” in Arabic, weighed in at 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was born “in the caul” (Google at your own risk).
Mom and baby are reportedly “both healthy and doing well.”
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here