- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
A Cartoon for Egyptologists | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7 p.m. on July 7, 2013
Was it a coup or another populist uprising? Or both?
The recent events in Egypt beg for answers and careful analysis by foreign policy experts — as well as readers of Capitol Quip!
Let us know by leaving your caption in the comments section below.
Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday evening.
The winner gets a signed print from illustrator R.J. Matson.
Looking for inspiration? Check out a lineup of our past winners on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here