- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
A Day in the Life of Scott Brown
Posted at 1:02 p.m. on June 21, 2012
Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown (R) has quite a job.
In an interview on the Boston-based “Jim & Margery” radio show this week, the Republican began listing some of those everyday things that take up his time as Senator.
“Each and every day that I’ve been a United States Senator, I’ve been either discussing issues, meeting on issues and in secret meetings, with kings and queens and prime ministers and business leaders and military leaders talking, voting, working on issues every single day,” he said.
Hold the phone! Brown has secret meetings?! With kings and queens? Every single day? Which ones? Which monarch is he meeting with today?
“Sen. Brown was referring generally to private meetings with foreign and domestic leaders,” said fun-killing Brown spokesman Colin Reed. “He misspoke when he said kings and queens.”
Wah, wah, wah.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here