- 10 Races to Watch in 2016: Pennsylvania Senate
- How Jeb Bush Affects the Florida Senate Race
- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
A DNC Cinderella Story
Posted at 6:04 p.m. on Sept. 7, 2012
The Democratic National Convention may be over (it is over, right?), but at least one gent is still hoping for a fairy tale ending.
Our would-be Prince Charming happened upon this eye-catching footwear just after midnight (‘natch) while wandering the streets of Charlotte, N.C.:
“Is this your shoe? Are you my Cinderella? My First Lady?” the starry-eyed collector wondered in an email imploring HOH to help track down his sole mate.
The only clues we’ve got are that the glossy white pump was discovered somewhere along Tryon Street just a few ticks into Wednesday.
“I thought it unusual that someone would leave it behind and either not notice missing it or be comfortable walking with only one shoe or even barefoot in the rainy streets,” our anonymous tipster pondered.
Might any conventioneers know the mystery reveler?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here