- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
A (Fake) Kids-Eye View of 1600 Penn
Posted at 12:06 p.m. on March 19, 2013
Imagine growing up under the watchful eye of the Secret Service.
The merry pranksters at Barely Political did just that. And here’s how they figure the First Daughters fill their days:
The impressions are priceless. But we prefer more organic photobamas.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here