- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
A United Wisconsin … in Maryland?
Posted at 4:57 p.m. on May 29, 2012
On Sunday, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) downplayed any national repercussions if Wisconsin voters fail to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker.
“It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin,” the Democratic National Committee chairwoman said in an interview on C-SPAN.
Sure, she said, it might be important for the rest of the country to see what happens, but “at the end of the day,” it will be “a Wisconsin-based election.”
Above is a photograph of a “Recall Walker” sign spotted over the weekend. It was taken in Hyattsville, Md., about 800 miles from Wisconsin.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here