- Paul Emerging as the Strongest GOP Contender
- Not Throwing the Bums Out This Year
- Judge Says Colorado Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Todd Akin Takes Back His Apology
- Alec Baldwin Developing TV Show Based on Rob Ford
A United Wisconsin … in Maryland?
Posted at 4:57 p.m. on May 29, 2012
On Sunday, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) downplayed any national repercussions if Wisconsin voters fail to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker.
“It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin,” the Democratic National Committee chairwoman said in an interview on C-SPAN.
Sure, she said, it might be important for the rest of the country to see what happens, but “at the end of the day,” it will be “a Wisconsin-based election.”
Above is a photograph of a “Recall Walker” sign spotted over the weekend. It was taken in Hyattsville, Md., about 800 miles from Wisconsin.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here