- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
A United Wisconsin … in Maryland?
Posted at 4:57 p.m. on May 29, 2012
On Sunday, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) downplayed any national repercussions if Wisconsin voters fail to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker.
“It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin,” the Democratic National Committee chairwoman said in an interview on C-SPAN.
Sure, she said, it might be important for the rest of the country to see what happens, but “at the end of the day,” it will be “a Wisconsin-based election.”
Above is a photograph of a “Recall Walker” sign spotted over the weekend. It was taken in Hyattsville, Md., about 800 miles from Wisconsin.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here