- DSCC, NRSC Release Final Fundraising, Debt From 2014
- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
About That Do-Nothing Congress … | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on July 27, 2014
The 113th Congress is on pace to be the least productive in modern memory. So what does a do-nothing Congress do on recess? This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip captioning contest.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here