- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
About That Do-Nothing Congress … | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on July 27
The 113th Congress is on pace to be the least productive in modern memory. So what does a do-nothing Congress do on recess? This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip captioning contest.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here