- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Al Franken Works the Middle-School Crowd
Posted at 5:18 p.m. on April 19, 2013
Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., who made his bones as head writer for “Saturday Night Live” and worked his way to federal office, knows how to work a crowd.
But it seems like the students from Mahtomedi Middle School of Mahtomedi, Minn., proved to be a very tough one, judging from how few appear to be giving him their rapt attention on Thursday in the atrium of the Hart Senate Office Building.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here