- Democratic Floodgates Open for Maryland House Seat
- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
Al Roker Lobbies for Biden TV
Posted at 5:55 p.m. on July 30, 2013
“Today” show personality Al Roker wants to flood the airwaves with Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., be it via reality programming or by handing over the reins to the early morning gabfest.
VPOTUS responded in kind on Twitter:
Biden hinted that perhaps he and former FLOTUS/Secretary of State Hillary Clinton might find their way to Studio 1A sooner rather than later.
Maybe Carson Daly’s worst fear — “I get the idea that he [Biden] would just scream through the whole thing,” the late-night clown suggested of the guest-hosting gig — might become a reality after all.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here