- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
Alabama GOP Takes Election Watch Party to the Range
Posted at 2:26 p.m. on Nov. 1, 2012
For one day only, the entire country will separate along party lines, people will cast their votes and bipartisanship will be ignored, at least until the final results are tallied.
While this is happening, groups of partisan Americans will come together to drink to the health of their party and the success of their candidates. Most of these parties will feature booze, the American flag and many televisions.
At least one election party will also feature a firearm or two.
Yes, folks, the Alabama GOP is throwing its victory party at Hoover Tactical Firearms! The Hoover, Ala., firing range will be open for use from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Send us any amazing parties you’re either throwing or going to!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here