- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
American City Diner Pleads for Bipartisanship
Posted at 12:05 p.m. on Dec. 3, 2012
As the country moves ever closer to the fiscal cliff, at least one Washington, D.C., dining establishment is making its plea for a bipartisan solution to averting the mix of tax hikes and spending cuts.
American City Diner, located at 5532 Connecticut Ave., NW. It’s iconic sign faces commuters heading north on Connecticut Avenue.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here