- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Anthony Weiner Breaks Twitter Silence for Rockaway Beach
Posted at 2:06 p.m. on Nov. 7, 2012
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) broke his 17-month Twitter strike today when he tweeted a YouTube video about the devastation superstorm Sandy left in his native New York.
The video clip shows a Rockaway Beach, Queens, resident outlining her experience after the storm. The footage is of the neighborhood and the citizens of that area.
Welcome back, Mr. Weiner! Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here