- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Anti-War Activists Strive to Illuminate Capitol Hill
Posted at 3:06 p.m. on Sept. 9, 2013
A cadre of progressive organizations are urging those opposed to U.S. involvement in the Syria crisis to join their candlelight vigil Monday night just steps from the Capitol.
The demonstration, coordinated by MoveOn.org, CREDO Action, Progressive Change Campaign Committee and Win Without War, is expected to take place beginning at 7 p.m. opposite the Cannon House Office Building.
Those hoping to add their voice to the choir of naysayers can sign up here.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here