- DSCC Announces 2016 Staff Roster
- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
Anti-War Activists Strive to Illuminate Capitol Hill
Posted at 3:06 p.m. on Sept. 9, 2013
A cadre of progressive organizations are urging those opposed to U.S. involvement in the Syria crisis to join their candlelight vigil Monday night just steps from the Capitol.
The demonstration, coordinated by MoveOn.org, CREDO Action, Progressive Change Campaign Committee and Win Without War, is expected to take place beginning at 7 p.m. opposite the Cannon House Office Building.
Those hoping to add their voice to the choir of naysayers can sign up here.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here