- Perry Booked on Felony Charges
- How a GOP Senate Would Deal with Obama
- Sullivan Will Face Begich in Alaska
- Rivera Named Co-Conspirator in Campaign Finance Case
- More Republicans Support Iraq Airstrikes
Posts by Gail Sullivan
October 9, 2012
Greyhound’s recent move to abandon its bleak NoMa digs at 1005 First St. NE for a consolidated terminal at Union Station is a poignant reminder of the bus line’s old Art Deco digs.
The ’Hound abandoned its architectural masterpiece at 1100 New York Ave. NW in the dark days of the 1970s in favor of the Trailways terminal, a building with all the charm of Eastern bloc Stalinism that will soon meet the wrecking ball.