- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Posts by Matt Fuller
June 3, 2014
Rep. Steve King took to the Twittersphere Tuesday to denounce the prisoner exchange of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban officials detained at Guantánamo Bay, asserting that the Obama administration and Bergdahl were working for al-Qaida.
To understand and appreciate the Iowa Republican’s tweet, you have to break down all the subtle complexities, all the puzzle pieces that King rammed together.
— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) June 3, 2014
He begins with a hashtag. And not a common one. Full story