- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Posts by Shawn Zeller
March 18, 2012
Rep. Pete Sessions is divorced.
The Texas Republican announced last July that he and his wife of 27 years, Juanita, were separating, but little news was forthcoming afterward.
As it turns out, the separation was brief. A month later, his office confirms, he and Juanita, who goes by the nickname Nete, divorced. A quick check of news outlets shows that the granting of the divorce came and went quietly.