- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
Posts by Shawn Zeller
March 18, 2012
Rep. Pete Sessions is divorced.
The Texas Republican announced last July that he and his wife of 27 years, Juanita, were separating, but little news was forthcoming afterward.
As it turns out, the separation was brief. A month later, his office confirms, he and Juanita, who goes by the nickname Nete, divorced. A quick check of news outlets shows that the granting of the divorce came and went quietly.