- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Ayla Brown Serenades Tennessee GOP
Posted at 6:26 p.m. on Aug. 30, 2012
TAMPA, Fla. — Fresh from her stint on the Republican National Convention main stage — our spotters tell us she ran through the “Star Spangled Banner” twice during warm ups (just to be sure) — Ayla Brown, an American Idol alumna and the daughter of Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown, brought her six-string to Tampa’s Glazers Children Museum to entertain members of the Tennessee delegation.
The aspiring country singer played four songs for the appreciative admirers, shared stories about her college basketball days (making sure to heap praise on the University of Tennessee Lady Vols) and plugged an upcoming album of patriotic recordings. She’s entering the studio Sept. 13.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here