- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Mark Sanford: Baby, He Was Born to Run
Posted at 3:15 p.m. on May 8, 2013
Now that the people of South Carolina’s 1st District have spoken, Democrats would need a restraining order to keep returning lawmaker Mark Sanford out of the U.S. Capitol.
As seen above, the boomerang Republican — who served in the House from 1995-2001 before skipping town to become governor of the Palmetto State — used to be really into running.
Hiking seems to be more his speed these days …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here