- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Barney Frank Gets Ready to Wed
Posted at 2:04 p.m. on July 6, 2012
Rumor has it that retiring Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank and his longtime partner James Ready are tying the knot this weekend.
And by rumor, we mean that North Carolina Rep. Brad Miller (D) says so on his Facebook page.
“I can’t confirm the date or time the event takes place,” says Harry Gural, Frank’s communication director.
July also marks Gay Marriage Awareness Month, but Gural said he didn’t think that had anything to do with the couple’s timing, which he can not confirm is this weekend.
Gural did promise to send along a statement (and a picture!) after the knot is tied.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here