- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Posted at 11:57 p.m. on March 4, 2012
Congratulations go out to our newsroom’s stellar Strong man.
Roll Call House leadership reporter Jonathan Strong and his wife, Anna Beth, welcomed their first child last week.
“Anna Beth and I are overjoyed to announce the arrival of Susan Elizabeth Strong,” Papa Strong tells HOH. “[She] was born at 10:03 p.m. Thursday and [weighed] in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Mom is doing well, and we are both so happy to have a beautiful daughter!”
We know this little beauty will make this Strong man weak.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here