- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Posted at 12:45 p.m. on June 26, 2012
Worried about the democratic process in what’s turning out to be a partisan-driven election year?
Fear not. Voting is alive and well, at least as evidenced by the following airing of public pronouncements at the beach near Charleston, S.C.
This has been an HOH public service announcement.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here