- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
Beauty Queens on Parade in the Capitol
Posted at 4:24 p.m. on April 17, 2012
Several awfully pretty young women tittering atop their high heels are roaming the Capitol today.
Miss West Virginia Spenser Wempe has been tweeting about her trip since just after 10 a.m.
“Hey the Discovery Shuttle just flew by ! @ The Capitol,” she tweeted.
A few minutes later, she sent out the “money shot,” which is, in our opinion, a bit of a weird phrase to use. In this case, it was a rad picture of the shuttle passing by the Capitol’s dome.
Finally, Wempe and her fellow queens made it to the Senate Dining Room, where they visited with D.C. shadow Sen. Paul Strauss (D).
“They just clacked through here on some extremely high heels and then went away,” an HOH spy tells us.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here