- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Benghazi and IRS Are So Hot | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on May 11
In case you missed it, Obamacare is so out. Benghazi and contempt charges against former IRS official Lois Lerner are totally in. That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here