- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
Bipartisan Boozefest Happening Tonight at Top of the Hill
Posted at 12:38 p.m. on Sept. 26, 2013
The Republican Communications Association and Democratic Communicators Network are burying the hatchet just long enough to co-host a “hacks and flacks” happy hour Thursday at Top of the Hill (319 Pennsylvania Ave. SE).
The bipartisan mixer is scheduled to take place 6-8 p.m. at the back bar.
Political scribes looking to bend the elbow with congressional mouthpieces should RSVP to RCA@mail.house.gov.
It’s a cash bar scenario. But a Top of the Hill aide assured HOH the standard happy hour specials — $3 Bud Lights, $5 house red or white wine and $5 Stolichnaya/flavored Stoli mixed drinks — will be in effect.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here