- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Bipartisan Boozefest Happening Tonight at Top of the Hill
Posted at 12:38 p.m. on Sept. 26, 2013
The Republican Communications Association and Democratic Communicators Network are burying the hatchet just long enough to co-host a “hacks and flacks” happy hour Thursday at Top of the Hill (319 Pennsylvania Ave. SE).
The bipartisan mixer is scheduled to take place 6-8 p.m. at the back bar.
Political scribes looking to bend the elbow with congressional mouthpieces should RSVP to RCA@mail.house.gov.
It’s a cash bar scenario. But a Top of the Hill aide assured HOH the standard happy hour specials — $3 Bud Lights, $5 house red or white wine and $5 Stolichnaya/flavored Stoli mixed drinks — will be in effect.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here