- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Blumenauer Stoked About World Toilet Day
Posted at 4:24 p.m. on Nov. 19, 2012
Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., is known for his deep and abiding love of bicycles.
Today HOH learned that the liberal Democrat is “getting serious about the World’s toilet problem.”
World Toilet Day brings attention to the very real and serious issue of hygiene in many parts of the world, but we can’t help but giggle when a lawmaker tweets a link to an article about defecation on a massive scale.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here