- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Boehner Reminds Members to Dress Appropriately: ‘You Know Who You Are’ (Video)
Posted at 8:43 p.m. on March 25, 2014
The Ohio Republican reminded members Tuesday of proper “parliamentary practice” before moving on to the House dress code.
“Members should wear appropriate business attire during all sittings of the House, however brief their appearance on the floor might be, and you know who you are,” Boehner said. “The chair appreciates the attention of all the members to these matters.”
Although not the first time he has chided members about dressing appropriately, it has been more than six months since Rep. Howard Coble rocked a green madras sport coat, more than eight months since Rep. Mark Sanford’s sweat-soaked T-shirt incident and more than two years since this:
In the meantime, HOH will continue to hone its inner fashion critic.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here