- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Bon Voyage, Frank!
Posted at 11:20 a.m. on June 3, 2013
New Jersey Democrat Frank R. Lautenberg died this morning, officially closing the book on the oldest member of the Senate.
Rather than dwell on his passing, we choose to remember all he contributed to our humble gossip section, including the time his devoted staff all sported the same ‘do in solidarity, his unwavering stance in the Boss vs. Bon Jovi debate and the magical day a Jonas Brother popped by to talk shop.
Godspeed, Sen. Lautenberg!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here