- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Booze in the Rayburn Basement
Posted at 1:31 p.m. on April 26, 2013
Uh oh … look what HOH found in the basement of the Rayburn House Office Building on Thursday afternoon:
A garbage dolly loaded with empty boxes and bottles of Stella Artois beers and Robert Mondavi vino. Let’s just hope it was a celebration, not a mourning.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here