- What Book Should Obama Read?
- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
Booze in the Rayburn Basement
Posted at 1:31 p.m. on April 26, 2013
Uh oh … look what HOH found in the basement of the Rayburn House Office Building on Thursday afternoon:
A garbage dolly loaded with empty boxes and bottles of Stella Artois beers and Robert Mondavi vino. Let’s just hope it was a celebration, not a mourning.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here