- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Budget Brain Freeze, Please!
Posted at 11:16 a.m. on May 24, 2013
We realize it’s not particularly blazing hot outside right now. (C’mon sunshine!) But things could warm up over the course of the long weekend.
Assuming the mercury ever does manage to rise, 7-11 is offering sweet relief through Memorial Day via $0.49 medium Slurpees:
HOH has confirmed that both of the Capitol Hill outposts — 407 Eighth St. NE, 429 Eighth St. SE — are participating in the slush-slinging promotion.
Currently on tap at Barracks Row: classic Coca-Cola, sugar-free Sprite, pina colada and assorted Fanta fruit flavors (blue raspberry, oddball orange, wild cherry) — many of which, we’re told, are easily enhanced by a long pour of vodka.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here