- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Now That’s a Traffic Jam: Bullock Needles Christie About Bridgegate
Posted at 6:03 p.m. on Jan. 9
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock offered embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie a sneak peek at what it would take to bring commuters to a standstill in the Treasure State.
Governors causing traffic jams ensnaring thousands of drivers? We’d need a whole lot of cows to do that in Montana. http://t.co/A8xjGWBdzG
— Steve Bullock (@GovernorBullock) January 9, 2014
Christie has faced intense scrutiny since news broke that several of his aides purportedly orchestrated major traffic problems for the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee, N.J., last fall in a suspected act of political retaliation.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here