- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Can You Decipher This Logo?
Posted at 1:07 p.m. on April 25, 2012
Oh, thank goodness. The Eighth Annual Montana Society Testicle Festival is back.
This year, the “Legends of the Ball” will be Saturday, May 19, from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For $25, revelers can drink their weight in booze and scarf all the bull testicles they can keep down.
Earlier this year, HOH reported that D.C.’s testy fest was down a chef, after its last chef, Daniel Kim, skipped town.
Good news! This year’s chef is Frank McGraw — who is actually from Montana’s Rock Creek Lodge, “home of the original testy-fest.”
Here’s the logo for this year’s party.
Readers, can you decipher the three beer company logos combined to make the “Legend of the Ball” logo? Take a stab at it in the comments section to win a radical prize!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here