- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Can You Hear Me Now? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:35 p.m. on June 9, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption.
So the National Security Agency is using a top-secret program called PRISM to directly access the servers of the biggest Internet giants, including Microsoft and Google. What other surveillance surprises could the Capitol and public be in for?
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here