- Quote of the Day
- Race for Michigan Governor Deadlocked
- Louisiana Tilts Towards Democrats
- Five States to Watch for 2016
- Reid and Daschle Feud Over Senate Seat
Hill Salon Offers Free Services This Sunday
Posted at 1:10 p.m. on Jan. 16
Beauty maven Diane Stevens is celebrating her two-year anniversary on Capitol Hill by offering free trims, basic stylings and hair therapy treatments on Jan. 19 as part of her “First 100 Weeks Neighborhood Meetup.”
The complimentary sessions at Cole Stevens Salon (1210 Pennsylvania Ave. SE) will be available — reservation requests should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org — between 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
In addition to serving Continental breakfast, the salon is treating guests to:
- A complimentary haircut for men or women (including consultation, shampoo, cut and basic styling. Additional charge for complete flat ironing); or,
- A complimentary intensive treatment (to hydrate, repair, restore your scalp and nurture your hair to health)
New clients can also avail themselves of a special introductory offer featuring a custom cut and highlights for women ($149). “They will be as bold or conservative as you want,” a salon spokeswoman suggested.
Cole Stevens Salon: 1210 Pennsylvania Ave. SE; 202-547-4444; colestevenssalon.com
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here