- Louisiana Tilts Towards Democrats
- Five States to Watch for 2016
- Reid and Daschle Feud Over Senate Seat
- Romney's Campaign Memories
- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
Capitol Hill Fox Flouts Snow Day
Posted at 11:13 a.m. on Jan. 21
D.C. denizens may be cowering in fear ahead of Tuesday’s prospectively apocalyptic snowstorm, but not the Capitol Hill Fox.
A tipster spotted the furry rascal wandering around a desolate looking Hains Point.
“Foxes don’t take snow days,” our scout suggested, adding that the critter appeared to be favoring its right rear paw.
View Capitol Hill Fox sightings in a larger map
Not that we’re surprised by the show of bravado.
The CHF did say the storm wouldn’t deter it from making its own fun today:
— CapitolHillFox (@CapitolHillFox) January 21, 2014
Stay warm, buddy!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here