- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
Capitol Hill Fox Resurfaces Pre-SOTU
Posted at 5:47 p.m. on Jan. 28, 2014
Looks like someone just realized there’s going to be an army of television crews and paparazzi pointing and shooting their way across the Capitol this evening.
After disappearing from view for nearly two full weeks, the Capitol Hill Fox came out of hiding Tuesday to high-tail it over toward the big show.
A tipster said he saw the furry celeb racing across First Street Northeast, decamping from the camera-less Supreme Court area to the media-rich environment of the East Front.
“Smaller than I expected,” the fox spotter noted.
View Capitol Hill Fox sightings in a larger map
Whaddaya expect from a cross-city marathoner?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here