- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Capitol Quip: 60 Votes or Bust!
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on April 21, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption. With the Senate providing the public a civics lesson on filibuster rules recently, there should be ample fodder for captions.
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here