- How Donald Trump Courted the Right Wing Fringe
- Why the GOP Race May Hinge on Ted Cruz
- Not All Lies Are Created Equal
- GOP Insiders See Trump Winning Several Early States
- Trump Wants Apology from Reporter He Mocked
By Jason Dick Posted at 7:30 p.m. on May 5, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption.
Members of Congress return from their recess with big-ticket items waiting for them, such as immigration legislation, the Keystone XL oil pipeline and whether to formally go to conference on the budget resolution. In other words, plenty of fodder for Capitol Quip comedy!
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.