- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
- White House Now Insists Obama Has a Strategy for ISIS
Back in Session | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:30 p.m. on May 5, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption.
Members of Congress return from their recess with big-ticket items waiting for them, such as immigration legislation, the Keystone XL oil pipeline and whether to formally go to conference on the budget resolution. In other words, plenty of fodder for Capitol Quip comedy!
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here