- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Capitol Quip: Better Late Than Never
Posted at 12:09 p.m. on March 29, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 10 a.m. Monday morning. (HOH is a little a little late posting finalists this week, so we’re giving some extra recess time for voting.)
Here are this week’s finalists:
- SequEaster this.
- Don’t shoot until you see the whites of their dyes!
- I heard Cheney still roams around these parts … can’t be too careful!
- I’ll assault them, you pepper them.
- This is much better than last year’s “Easter Egg Subdue and Restrain.”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog April 1 and in Tuesday’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here