- Carson Catches Trump in Iowa
- Why Joe Biden Faces a Tough Decision
- Is Ben Carson’s Moment Next?
- Early Leaders Don’t Usually Win in the End
- Trump Quote of the Day
By Jason Dick Posted at 4:48 p.m. on March 6, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “Don’t point fingers! It’s definitely your fault.”
• “Maybe we can pick up the pieces …”
• “… but he dared me to push it.”
• “Stop! We need to build our campaigns around you.”
• “It’s a little late to get ahead of this issue …”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 11 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.