- McDaniel Claims to Have Found 8,300 Improper Ballots
- Biden on Biden
- Want a Political Job?
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Who Reads Books by Politicians?
Capitol Quip: Fire Away With Your Caption Votes
Posted at 7:23 p.m. on April 17, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Hey! I told you to kill the bill WITH a filibuster, not kill the filibuster!
- Nice shot! But we made sure this bill is a shadow of its former self.
- Hey now! That’s ONE shot I didn’t pay you to make!
- Here, let me do that for you.
- You’re getting the boot from the Hill.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 22 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here