- Sanders Raises $5 Million In Less than 24 Hours
- Huckabee Says Cruz Practices ‘Low-Life, Sleazy Politics’
- Former Spokesman Says Obama Prefers Clinton
- Fiorina Ends Presidential Bid
- Marco Rubio Tries to Bounce Back
By Jason Dick Posted at 7 p.m. on May 19, 2013
Thanks to the many readers who contributed captions for last week’s Capitol Quip contest. Here’s the winning entry as voted by readers of Heard on the Hill. Judging from the comments, we realize there were some strong feelings about the caption entries. We value your feedback, so please keep it coming.
The winner will receive a signed color print suitable for framing from Roll Call cartoonist R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.