- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Mark Sanford in the House! | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:36 p.m. on May 15, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are all set. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- “I’ve got a great new angle on immigration …”
- “Finally — a House that isn’t somebody’s home!”
- “Sorry I’m late. I had a layover.”
- “Hey guys! Any CODELs to Argentina coming up???”
- “Who wants to join my Love Caucus?”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog May 20 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here