- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Capitol Quip: Riding That Train …
Posted at 5:58 p.m. on Feb. 27, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “Hold still. It’s a tie.”
• “Watch out! My brakes are bad from the last time!”
• “My poll numbers say one of you has to move.”
• “It’s the Great Train Wreck.”
• “This ain’t no photo-op!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog March 4 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here