- Bush Will Try to Take Down Trump
- Clerk Defies Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage
- Another Poll Shows Carson Moving Up in Iowa
- Fiorina Will Make Cut for Next GOP Debate
- Trump Quote of the Day
By Jason Dick Posted at 6:02 p.m. on March 20, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “It’s Simple! Everybody starts in the middle, and the winners end up as far apart as possible!”
• “I think we can work this out so nobody wins!”
• “I hope Simpson-Bowles enjoys the NIT.”
• “I’m picking Electoral College to lose in the first round!”
• “I’m picking the biggest first round upset of ’em all — a budget agreement by April 15th!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog March 26 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.