- Supreme Court Puts Hold on Same-Sex Marriages in Virginia
- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
Capitol Quip: Road to the Final Five!
Posted at 6:02 p.m. on March 20, 2013
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “It’s Simple! Everybody starts in the middle, and the winners end up as far apart as possible!”
• “I think we can work this out so nobody wins!”
• “I hope Simpson-Bowles enjoys the NIT.”
• “I’m picking Electoral College to lose in the first round!”
• “I’m picking the biggest first round upset of ‘em all — a budget agreement by April 15th!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog March 26 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here