- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Take Flight With the Latest Caption Contest | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:29 p.m. on April 29, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption. With Congress passing legislation with all deliberate speed last week to blunt the effect of the sequester’s FAA layoffs — just in time for them to head to the airports we might add — there are any number of good captions awaiting our readers’ wit.
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists Wednesday and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here