- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Capitol Quip: Taking Liberties
Posted at 7 p.m. on April 7, 2013
Thanks to the many readers who contributed captions for last week’s Capitol Quip contest. Here’s the winning entry as voted by readers of Heard on the Hill.
The winner will receive a signed color print suitable for framing from Roll Call cartoonist R.J. Matson. And remember, when you sign in to the comments section, make sure you give us a way to get a hold of you, either through email, Twitter or Facebook.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here