- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Capitol Quip: Taking Liberties
Posted at 7 p.m. on April 7, 2013
Thanks to the many readers who contributed captions for last week’s Capitol Quip contest. Here’s the winning entry as voted by readers of Heard on the Hill.
The winner will receive a signed color print suitable for framing from Roll Call cartoonist R.J. Matson. And remember, when you sign in to the comments section, make sure you give us a way to get a hold of you, either through email, Twitter or Facebook.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here