- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Capitol Quip: Vote for Your Winner
Posted at 5:07 p.m. on Jan. 30, 2013
CQ Roll Call continues its new weekly cartoon caption contest with a second round this week. CQ Roll Call editors have culled this week’s entries to move to the next stage: five finalists our readers will be able to vote for during the next day.
So, using the comments section, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Thursday. SPECIAL NOTE: If you submit your comment anonymously, we might have some difficulty getting you your signed print if you win. So before cloaking yourself, think about how we can contact you to get you your prize if you’re a winner. If you’re super shy, you can send us an anonymous line that only we will see at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for playing!
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “You mothers wear combat boots”
• “Full Metal Jackass”
• “I’m ready for that 3:00 AM phone call …”
• “Amateurs …”
• “2016….2016……please let it be 2016!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog Monday and in the Monday print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of their Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here